An inspirational blog for scrapping our non-human family members....
Monday, March 10, 2008
We have some more wonderful inspiration for you, thanks to Naomi & Joyce for sharing their beautiful creations with us
Layout by Joyce Salisbury
*
Layout by Naomi Elswyk
*
Layout by Naomi Elswyk
*
If you would like to share your layouts and have them showcased on the Scrap the Pets Blog, please send your layout to scrapthepets.gmail.com no larger than 100mb in size though, thank you.
Mum to the 3 BESTEST kids ever!!! In a relationship with the most wonderful man in the world!!! :) And loving life.
I am slightly addicted to scrapbooking and I am fortunate enough to be on the Design Team for Twiddleybitz.
I am an avid reader a lover of all crafts and someone who loves to ride her motor bike.
I love animals of all kinds so long as they don't slither, creep or crawl :)
1 comment:
Lovely layouts girls, great to see the work coming back in!! Sorry but I'm suffering mojo loss. Hopefully back into it soon.
Post a Comment