Monday, August 13, 2007

Welcome to "Scrap the Pets"...

Hi everyone.... I have started this blog for inspiration scrapping our beloved pets... I have found that I need to do a lot of searching to find nice layouts to inspire me to scrap my furbabies... If you would like to submit your pages to this blog PLEASE email me at scrapthepets@gmail.com with your images and a link to your blog if your would like to be linked... PLEASE keep your images to around 150kb thank you.

I look forward to receiving your inspiring layouts

Have a GREAT day
Tracy

2 comments:

Kylie said...

what a fantastic idea trac. cant wait to see what inspirational layouts ladies out there have of there pets. makes me want to rumage thru my piccies to find some animals photos!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic blog Tracy! I loved looking through all the pet LO's. So inpiring.
xTammy